Amyloid beta (Aβ or Abeta) is a peptide of 39–43 amino acids that appear to be the main constituent of amyloid plaques in the brains of Alzheimer's disease patients. Similar plaques appear in some variants of Lewy body dementia and in inclusion body myos－tis, a muscle disease. Aβ also forms aggregates coating cerebral blood vessels in cerebral amyloid angiopathy. These plaques are composed of a tangle of regularly ordered fibrillar aggregates called amyloid fibers, protein fold shared by other peptides such as prions associated with protein misfolding diseases. Apeptide can synthesis a comprehensive array of human and rat beta amyloid peptide fragments covering stretches of its amino acid sequence.
1. You can search By Name，such as ：beta-Amyloid 1-42,human
2. You can search by Cat No., such as： APA008
3. You can search by Cas No., such as ：686-44-2
4. You can search by sequnce of three-letter,such as： Ala-Ala-Glu
5. you can search by sequence of one-letter,sucha as： AEERTEWTQ
6. You can search by keyword , such as : Amyloid
7. If Cycli pepitdes Please add “cyclo”or“c”,suchas：cyclo（AESDERE）